Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Great Cat Capers

I have previously talked about the cat "panty raid" that so tickled me...but there are other cat activities that are interesting to me:

The other day, as I was laying in bed, reading, Sake raced from the bed to the floor level linen closet, which is really a cupboard. She opens the door, and sits inside. Haiku races to sit outside. I was concerned that Sake could not get out of the cupboard by herself, but after checking it out, it was obvious the cupboard does not close securely, and Sake could let herself out, at will...It was late, late at night, and after watching Haiku sit outside the cupboard for about 20-30 minutes, I must have dozed off. The next thing I knew, Sake raced through the bedroom in the opposite direction, Haiku close behind. After they reached the kitchen, things seemed to calm down.... Hmmm..

Tonight, Sake was opening the middle drawer of the waterbed underdresser. I did not realize what was happening, and as I walked by to go to the bathroom, I started to close the drawer. I stopped, realizing it was too heavy. I opened the drawer, and lo and behold, Haiku was in it. I left things as they were. The cats continued to play with the drawer... I do not understand the game, unless it is some version of hide and seek... It seems to be.. Hmmm.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home