Monday, April 25, 2011


There is a lot of technology involved in using a laptop computer.  Thanks to my brother, who gave me a cordless mouse, I have that luxury and convenience.  I like it so much, I bought a second to use on the desktop computer that I now no longer use, as it is sooooo slooooow.

The last time the batteries died in the mouse, I did not realize what was happening. All of a sudden, I could not use the mouse.  And the computer seemed to freeze.  But, I changed out that mouse with the one for the desktop, and was back in business. It took me some to figure out how to open the mouse, but I even did that, changed the batteries, and I was back in business.

Obviously, I did not see the warning signs that the batteries were low:  the light on the mouse turned red instead of green.  And, there was an icon on the laptop that told me the batteries were critical.  So, this time, I was able to change out the batteries in a timely way!  YEAH!

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

<< Home