Monday, May 16, 2011

Are You Kidding Me?

I recently opened a savings account at the Texas Tech Federal Credit Union https://www.texastechfcu.org/.  I have had an open account there for years: it was a checking account with interest.  But when I went to work at the prison, I could not access the account easily, and I moved my primary account to a local bank that was eventually bought out by Wells Fargo.   And even more recently, I set up to allow electronic transfer of funds to and from the Texas Tech Credit Union, and my primary bank, Wells Fargo.

After verifying the the account transfers were valid, I was in the process of setting up an electronic transfer from Wells Fargo to the Texas Tech Credit Union.  The transfer was going to cost me $3.00.  What!  Are you kidding me?  I can make the same transfer with a paper check (I do not pay for my checks) and a $.44 stamp. 

What do you think?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home