Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Insomnia

It is amazing to me that I am suffering tonight from insomnia.. It has been months and months since I have had a bout of insomnia... I have had enough wine tonight that I should be able to sleep.. I left work with a sense of having accomplished everything I wanted to do and more... I do not have any unfinished tasks or chores stalking me.. I have recently felt a sense of release and renewal in my life.. I am moving forward with some tasks and chores that I give me a sense of new life and peace with the world.

So, why the insomnia? Do I have too much energy? I do not feel particularly over energized tonight... I exercised later than usual, but still early enough in the evening that I should be winding down...

From whence, then, is the insomnia..Ahhh, who knows?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home