Monday, March 15, 2010

Snuggly sock suit

Several years ago, a brother sent me a Christmas gift that is what I would call a "snuggly sock suit."  It is made of fleece, has ribbed cuffs on the wrists and ankles, and is pretty much a "sack"  otherwise: no legs, but arms... Very warm...

I wear the snuggly sock suit when it is very cold.  But, I wore it tonight.  It is not especially cold, but it is a very wet, rainy, raw day and night...My house is very warm when the ambient temperature is very cold, and cool when it is very hot outside... But sometimes, when the temperatures are moderate, the heating/cooling unit seems to lag... I thought it might tonight.  Frankly, I do not know if it  has, or not, because I have my "snuggly sock suit" on tonight.  Very warm....

Thank you, Tony!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home