Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Working Off Line

My computer network went out October 14, 2010. I am having to await until there is a time the technician and I can be in the same place in the same time, which turned out to be about 5 days later. On the 17th, I went to the public library to use the WiFi to clean out my email messages, and to take care a few pieces of online business. I did think to let my family know that I did not have computer access at home.



I had been on the computer a couple of times, to add some addresses, to play solitaire, but that was it.

I have thought about writing for the blog, but I did not have a topic.



I am not amazed to realize though, that I have thought about using the computer as synonymous as being on line.



However, there is nothing wrong with my writing blogs off line, and then loading them later…or doing other business off line.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home