Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Yankees and Red Sox

The television hype includes advertising the long time and intense rivalry between the the New York Yankees and the Boston Red Sox.  So, when they meet, I am blessed that there is national television coverage of their games.

I am a rare breed:  I am a New York Yankee fan and a Boston Red Sox fan.  When I get to watch their games on TV, I cheer for the Yankees or the Red Sox.  But, what to do when they play together?  I use the tactic I used when the University of Massachusetts came to Lubbock to play the Texas Tech Red Raiders football team:  I just cheer.

And, I hope for long games, with lots of scoring, and extra innings.  It is known that when the Yankees and Red Sox play, the length of their games is longer than average.  For that, I am grateful.  I just like their games.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home