Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lists Don't Work For Me

I am a creature of habit, and one of my life long habits has been to make lists of things to which I feel the need to attend. I have noticed over the last several months that this habit of making lists does not work for me. I forget to put things on my list. I forget to look at my lists. I look at my lists and ignore what needs to be done... What is wrong with me?

I used to be able to accomplish a number of things in a given time frame. My level of production has sorely decreased over the last year. I can not do what I used to do. Some of it started with the pain in my neck which is attributable to two compressed vertebrae. But even so, when I am not experiencing discomfort from that disability, I still find that I am not able to follow up on my lists as once I did...

Recently, my friend Mary wrote a poem about the idyllic nature of her life. I can relate, having once been in a life of that tenor. But, now, I am conflicted and I do not even recognize the nature of the conflict. Or natures of the conflict..

Well, suffice it to say that lists are not working for me, and I do not know what to do to get the things done that I want to get done!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home