Friday, June 18, 2010

Sports Halls of Fame

I recently have had the opportunity to visit the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum http://baseballhall.org/ at Cooperstown, NY. There was so much information that it was not possible to absorb it all at once. Wisely, the Hall of Fame allow for multi-day passes so fans can return and re-absorb the information presented.  I did the best I could to absorb the information presented in my afternoon tour.

It was a great experience. As a baseball fan, I am appreciative of the opportunity to see the history of baseball.  I am glad it included information about the Negro leagues, the integration of baseball, the women's league. 

I am so appreciative of the fact I had the opportunity to visit the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home