Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Boy Do I Owe Sears an Apology, and Am I Embarrassed

Well, I stayed home from work this morning, and waited for the Sears repairman to arrive.  Knowing how impatient I get, I planned several activities to keep me busy.  I did good until about 10:30.  Then, I started getting antsy, but I kept myself busy. 

The repairman called a little before noon, and was "five minutes away."  It is a good thing I did not wait for him at work!

He immediately saw the problem:  The water heater pilot light went out about 6 or so weeks ago, and I re-lit the light.  I know how to do this!  But, I did not turn the control from "pilot" to "on."  Duh!  I was so embarrassed. The repairman was so cool!  No big deal...The pilot light should not have gone out, he cleaned the filters, and called it warranty work (no charge!)  

Wow!

Thank you!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home