Monday, April 19, 2010

Topics for Blogging: Trying A New Awareness

I have had difficulty finding topics for blogging, and sometimes sit and stare at the screen until I am ready to go to sleep.  But no topic.

Last evening, I realized I was doing this wrong.  I get to the blog sight at the end of the day, and hope some topic will come to me...Last evening,  I realized I need to go through the day opening my mind to an awareness of topics for blogging.  If I can do that, I will have more topics than I can write about.

Well, did I do that today? No.  But that is okay, because I wanted to share with you my awareness of the new way I will find my topics for blogging.

My task for tomorrow is to open my mind to an awareness of topics... I can do this!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home