Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jumping Haiku

Tonight I was working in the office, using the computer.  Sake was unhappy with me, because she does not like to sit in the office, and has come to tell me so... I do not have much more to do, so Sake will have to wait.

Haiku likes the office, and climbed on the printer, as she is want to...I think she likes to sit on the printer for the warmth.

About 3 and a half to 4 feet to the right of the printer, about two feet behind it and about 3 feet above it is the top of a book shelf... Haiku ended up on top of the bookcase, in the basket that sits on the top shelf.  From their it is an easy step to the next bookcase.  She still likes to jump to the high places.  Sake used to do this, but with age, has slowed down some.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home