Monday, November 22, 2010

Research

I have written several precursory blogs lately.  I have started off thinking I might do an in-depth piece, and do some research to give depth and detail to the piece.  But, as I start doing the research, I decide that I am not interested in sorting through the information and organizing it for a blog.

It is not that I am that lazy... I do psychosocial evaluations at work... The process involves researching medical records for information that we may not otherwise get from the patient.  Sometimes, the patient is too decompensated to give us valid information, and the information has to be gleaned from the record.  It is time consuming, and frankly, happens frequently.  I guess I do enough research at work....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home