Monday, May 17, 2010

Who Knows Where the Time Goes

I left work at a reasonable time and came home to my patiently waiting cats.  I fed them, and the outside cats, cleaned cat pans, put out water, and made a meal of stir fry, while the Red Sox vs. Yankee game was on TV...

After I ate (actually, while I ate), the girls wanted outside, and it was agreeable to me: the air was beautiful. The windows were open, and I could hear the game while the girls were out in the front yard (in harnesses, on leashes). I also was able to read my book, while we were outside.

Later, we moved back inside... I watched more of the game, finished the book, and then watched an autobiography of Dale Earnhardt...All of a sudden, it is 11:30 PM... So, who knows where the time goes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Knows_Where_the_Time_Goes_(Judy_Collins_album)

I remember this song from a life time ago...And, I still ask the question "Who Knows Where the Time Goes?"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home