Monday, June 07, 2010

Running the Air Conditioner

Well, dummy, the air has cooled off enough to open the windows, and there is but a slight breeze, which means, the house will not cool off quickly... Usually, when I open the windows, it is cool enough outside, and the breeze is strong enough that I do not need to shut off the air conditioner, as I wait long enough for the air to be cool enough outside.

Not so tonight.  Although the outside air is cool enough, the breeze is lacking, and I had to shut off the air conditioner... This is the time of year this happens...

It may be a stuffy night.  I may need to close up the house and turn the AC back on.  A couple of nights ago, I did not even try to cool the house with the outside air, which was too hot...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home