Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Articulating Ladder

I have what I thought was a reticulating ladder. But it is an articulating ladder: http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&rlz=1I7ADBF&nfpr=1&q=articulating+ladder&wrapid=tlif12851198210932&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=iF-ZTOr5HoG8lQeCl5gb&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CDUQrQQwAA
I have had this ladder for probably more than 15 years.  I have a love-hate relationship with this ladder.  It is light.  It folds up and will fit in the trunk of a car.  It slides when you are on it easier than a regular ladder.  Sometimes, it is difficult to fold or unfold (the catches really do catch and do not want to release.)

I had occasion to use the ladder tonight.... It unfolded without a hitch. It stayed in place.  It folded as it should have.  I think this is the first time I have used this ladder with all things working as they should! 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home