Tuesday, September 07, 2010

A Microwave Fire

I was re-heating some food that included bacon strips, in the microwave.  There was a flare, and a growl, and I was aware that things were not good.  So, I opened the door, and stopped the fire and the cooking.

Later, I used the microwave with no ill effects.  What a blessing.  A new microwave is not that expensive, but an out of control kitchen fire would be very devastating.

Safety:  Do not microwave unless you can monitor the cooking....



Post a Comment

<< Home