Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kayaking tonight

I had talked to a friend last night about going kayaking.  We have tentative plans for the weekend. As I left work tonight, I realized how wonderful the weather was, and it would be possible to get out to kayak. 

I went home and took care of the cats.  They wanted to stay in the garage, but I wanted to get moving.  So, the girls went back into the house.  Unhappily.

I went out to Lake 6.  I am appalled at how out of shape I am.. I found myself  breathing hard as I paddled west.   I rested as needed, and was able to make the bridge... As I paddled east, I had a problem with my right shoulder. I wanted to do the complete circuit, but decided with the pain in my shoulder, it might be best to take it easy.

Since my friend and I have tentative plans to kayak this Saturday, I hope my shoulder does not give in...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home