Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thank you my good friends

I have been experiencing a minor health difficulty.  If you know me at all, you know that I defer professional medical care as long as I can, before I tend to things.  I do not have a death wish, I just dislike going to the doctor, dentist, or what have you.  So, I do everything I can to get my body to heal itself, first.  I use chicken soup, sunshine, lots of liquid, lots of rest, peppermint.

Well, my coworkers were very concerned when my health problem became obvious.  They were involved in making sure I was doing what I needed to in order to tend to the situation.  Including being sure I made an appointment, and the day the appointment arrived, making sure I was going  to keep that appointment.

Their caring and concern has been very touching, very gratifying, and very appreciated. Life is good when we share it with family and friends.  Today, to my friends, I say "Thank you."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home