Sunday, September 26, 2010

Changing Routines

I am nothing if not a creature of habit... Especially in the morning, when I am getting ready to go to work... I do certain things without even thinking about it, and then go to work...

But, because of several circumstances, I have had occasion to change my routine the last few weeks.  It really messes me up, because somethings I do routinely that I am unaware of doing, then wonder if I did it or not.

There have been multiple occasions when I have returned home either not yet getting to work, or after I have been at work for a while, to check on the house, and be sure that I have done what needed doing.

So, now, when I back the vehicle out of the garage, I sit in the driveway and review my lock up procedure.  That way, I can go back into the house to double check everything before I leave...And, I sit in the driveway and watch the garage door go down, to be sure it does go down, and does not bounce back up....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home