Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Lucky Day

I went to a Lady Raider basketball game today; they played at home against Kansas State http://www.texastech.com/sports/w-baskbl/text-w-baskbl-body.html.  They won, in double overtime, by two points. 

I usually sit in the general reserve open seating area, but this  year, the tickets have seating noted for other areas, and today, I decided to sit in the section, row, seat on my ticket.  It was on the other side of the court, and much lower than I am used to... I am still not sure I like being that close, but I think I do.

During the game, I was lucky to get two promotional T-shirts.  The first I caught purposefully.  It was smaller than I could fit, so I gave it to a young girl sitting near me. The second tumbled into my lap from the people in front of me. I was not even paying attention. I gave it to a little boy sitting behind me.

During the Chick-Fil-A http://chick-fil-a.com/#home promotion, small, stuffed cows are parachuted to the fans, with a coupon for a free sandwich...Today, I got a cow. I do not believe I have ever eaten at Chick-Fil-A, and if I did, it did not impress me. But I am very glad I have a cow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home