Friday, January 14, 2011

Tired

I used to be able to go all day at work, go home from work, and keep on going and going and going. At one time, some of my acquaintances called me "the Energizer Bunny." 

As the years have progressed, I have noticeably slowed down. Sometimes, now, when I get home from work, I have no energy for anything else.  On those days, I mostly sit and vegetate (read, knit, watch TV.)  I do keep a semi-active calendar, and when I have after work activities, I am able to attend to them.  Some of that is because I conserve myself at work, some of that is because I "psyche" myself to be ready for the activity.

Sometimes, though, no matter how much I want to keep going, I am tuckered out...

Tonight, I am tuckered out.  But, I can understand why.  I look at what I did at work this week, and how many hours I put in.  I look at the after work activities in which I have engaged.  Even so, I am sitting here, at the computer, trying to be productive.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home