Thursday, January 06, 2011

Warmth and Comfort

Tonight, I am feeling the luxurious effects of a warm bath robe, a heated neck pillow, wine and warm song.  Warmth  and comfort comes in many different ways. Sometimes, it is a heating pad. Or a fireplace. Or hot tea. A warmed foot massage.  A comforter or afghan. 

I am fortunate that I have many options available to me for warmth and comfort.  I used to relish the warmth of the heated water bed mattress, when I had that option.  I no longer have that option, but my bed warms quickly, and the blanket and throw offer plenty of warmth. 

Sometimes, the girls gather round and offer me another level of warmth. Or maybe, I offer them a level of warmth. Whatever, it is just fine.

I hope you have some warmth in your life tonight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home