Thursday, April 29, 2010

Time Warp

I send out the meeting announcements for the South Plains Branch of NASW monthly meetings.  This past weekend, I asked my colleagues to get the information I needed, to be able to send out the announcement this weekend... Well, our monthly meeting is the second Thursday of the month, and we usually send out the announcement about a week before the meeting... So, my request to get the information was about a week premature... (And I sent an email apologizing to my colleagues.)

I am not sure why I am in a time warp...Part of it has to do with the fact that we did not have a monthly meeting in April, due to having a CEU 3 hour workshop...Also, I am now doing 2 treatment teams at work, and have spent the week doing treatment team preparation, which includes dating things 5/3/20 and 5/4/10.  So, in my mind, I am almost already in the first week of May.

Sometimes we find  ourselves in a time warp.  It happens.  But we can manage.....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home