Friday, October 01, 2010

A Day on The Road

I enjoy a day on the road. I enjoy it especially if I have no deadline, and I can just take my time.  Today was such a day.  I got up later than planned, left later than planned, but still got to my destination in plenty of time to complete my plan. 

Then, I went on to my motel, a dinner at a local restaurant, and a tour of the town where I am staying.

I am fortunate to have some creature comforts where I am staying that include TV and wireless interest... So, I am glad for these creature comforts.

My trip as originally planned had some holes in it. I discovered more activities as time went on, and may have more to do than time... But, it a good trip.

More than one person has mentioned to me that they enjoy the anonymity of travel: for various reasons. I had not thought of that before, but it is nice:  no expectations, no demands, no responsibilities except to participate appropriately in travel...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home