Thursday, September 30, 2010

Special Projects

I am involved in a special project at work, that involves getting information out to staff about a revised computer application system and the training for it... I had planned a day off from work October 1, 2010, which is the first day of training...

Mid-afternoon, the information about the training and the access to the training video became available... The training tracking roster issued to me was not usable, because it was not broken down by department.. So, I took some time to do that, and then, after I had finished my patient work, I took the time to watch the training video... I am bold enough to critique the video and submit unanswered questions the video caused me to have...I take this special project seriously and I hope I can meet the challenge.  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home