Friday, October 01, 2010

National Parks or Monuments

So, I am wondering what National Parks or Monuments I have visited: http://www.nps.gov/findapark/index.htm

I have toured Big Bend in Texas.

I have toured the Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor.

I have driven part of the Blue Ridge Parkway both in North Carolina and Virginia.

I have been to parts of the Boston Historic National Park:  Fanuel Hall, Bunker Hill, the USS Constitution, and maybe more...

I have been to Bryce Canyon, Cape Hatteras, Cape Cod, Capulin Volcano, and Carlsbad Caverns.

I have driven through Cumberland Gap, through Delaware Water Cap, and by the Devil's Tower, and along the Erie Canal, but never saw any National Heritage Corridor signs.

I have been to Fort Davis National Historic Sight, toured Gettysburg, been to Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, the Grand Canyon, the Grand Tetons, the Great Smokey Mountains, driven through the Guadalupe Mountains, and driven along the Hudson River.

I have been to Lake Meredith and to the Minuteman National Historic Park. I have been to Niagara Falls, the Petrified Forest, Rocky Mountain National Park, Saguaro National Park,  one of the San Antonio Missions, driven through part of Shenandoah National Park, and toured the Springfield Armory.

I have driven through the Upper Delaware Scenic and Recreational River, been through Vicksburg, and been to the White Sands National Monument, to Yellowstone, and to Zion National Park....

Wow, I have been to a lot of places, but have a lot to go.....

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home